Often referred to as Meals-on-Wheels, home-delivered meals are great for folks who cannot get to a meal site and who meet certain eligibility requirements, but still need a nutritious meal. Friendly drivers bring delicious home-style, freshly prepared meals delivered to your door.
• A member of the Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) or other qualified individual must first conduct an in-home assessment for all persons interested in home delivered meals.
• Meal delivery is available Monday through Friday. In addition, Black River Memorial Hospital has Saturday meal delivery available for residents within city limits.
• Service area is subject to the availability of volunteers in certain areas of the county.
• All donations remain confidential. ADRC of Jackson County’s recommended donation is $3.75 per meal.
• If you will not be home on a day that you are scheduled to receive a meal due to a medical appointment or other circumstance, please contact the ADRC at 715-284-3978.
• If you do not answer the door, the driver will notify the ADRC, at which time we will try to reach your emergency contact. If we cannot contact someone, a police officer may be called to check on you.
Referral for Services:
Please contact the ADRC of Jackson County at: (715)284-3978