CCoT is a regional committee that meets regularly to identify issues, barriers, supports and solutions to assisting students with disabilities make a successful transition based on student post secondary goals related to training or education, employment and independent living. The key to the CCoT success is sharing the work, establishing effective communication and new relationships to better work together.
Suggested CCoT members can include, but are not limited to:
- School Districts
- Children’s Long-Term Care Support
- Adult Long-Term Care Organizations
- Family Members
- Local Businesses
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Aging and Disability Resource Centers
- Higher Education – Community College and/or University representatives
For more information regarding the Jackson County CCoT Team, please reach out to the facilitator: Heather Arnold – email@example.com.